Performance coaching for SENIORS by Karl Morris,
one of Europe’s leading performance coaches
The workshop will benefit ALL Kent Senior Golfers!
Karl Morris has been involved in performance coaching for 30 years. In that time, he has worked with multiple major winners in golf – including Darren Clarke and Graeme McDowell – Ashes-winning captains in cricket as well as Premier League and international footballers. His passion has always been to make mental game coaching both practical and applicable.
You will learn:
- six ‘golden rules’ to get the best from your game as a Senior golfer
- how CONCENTRATION skills can be improved REGARDLESS of age
- how a 10 min practise drill can dramatically lower your score
- specifically structured tools and techniques you can use instantly to improve
Details of workshop:
- Date: Friday 15 March 2019
- Venue: Pedham Place Golf Centre
- Time: 19.00 – 21.00
- Cost: £20/person
- Registration: Please use the online form below
- Contact: Marina Bobeldijk (email@example.com) and Angela Jones (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Important notes on completing the online registration form:
- When the form has been successfully submitted the following message will appear at the bottom of the form – Your message was sent successfully. Thanks.
- You will receive a copy of your submitted form by email.
If you have not received the email, the email might have gone into your junk mailbox or the form has not been sent.
- The email you receive will contain the KCLGA bank details to allow you to pay the entry fee of £20.00 per person by bank transfer.
- Marina Bobeldijk will acknowledge receipt of your submitted registration and payment.