Kent Junior Mixed Greensomes
- Date: Saturday 13 April 2019
- Venue: The Darenth GC, Shoreham, Sevenoaks TN14 7SA
- This competition is open to any Kent Junior Golfer. You can find your own partner or we will find one for you. All players must be a member of a Kent Golf club and be under 18 on 1 January 2019.
- Combined handicap limit 40
- Please read the KCLGA General Competition Conditions 2019
- Cost: £20 per person
- Closing date: 24 March 2019
- You may choose your own partner or we will find one for you. Please indicate on the entry form if you would like us to find you a partner
- First tee: 1.00 pm
- Burger or pizza and chips, chocolate brownie & ice cream: 5.30 pm
- Presentation: approximately 6.30pm
- In addition to the usual prizes (according to entry) there will be prizes for both girls and boys for Nearest the Pin and the Straightest Drive
- Please also indicate your choice of food on the entry form
- Handicap Certificates will be required and a change of clothing is necessary for the Presentation
- A Start sheet will be sent out as soon as possible after the closing date. No refunds will be given after the Start sheet has gone out.
- Entry form: Submitting your entry and payment online is preferred using the online form below. However, if this is not possible, download the entry form here, complete and post to the KCLGA Junior Organiser (details on the form)
Any queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Important notes on completing the online form:
- When the form has been successfully submitted the following message will appear at the bottom of the form – Your message was sent successfully. Thanks.
- You will receive a copy of your submitted form by email.
If you have not received the email, the email might have gone into your junk mailbox or the form has not been sent.
- The email you receive will contain the KCLGA bank details to allow you to pay the entry fee of £20.00 per player by bank transfer. However, if you wish to pay by cheque please see payment & address details on the Joan Piper Entry Form 2019
- The organiser will acknowledge receipt of your submitted entry.