Thursday 25 July 2019 at Rochester and Cobham Golf Club, Park Pale, Rochester ME2 3UL
HOW TO ENTER
- Online entry – To submit your entry form online, please submit the online form below
- Download entry form, complete and email to Jan Sayle, firstname.lastname@example.org or post to Jan Sayle, KCLGA Competitions Secretary. Address on entry form as well as payment details.
Important notes on completing the online form:
- When the form has been successfully submitted the following message will appear at the bottom of the form – Your message was sent successfully. Thanks.
- You will receive a copy of your submitted form by email.
If you have not received the email, the email might have gone into your junk mailbox or the form has not been sent.
- The email you receive will contain the KCLGA bank details to allow you to pay the entry fee of £42/person, £32 under 13s (18 holes only) by bank transfer. If you wish to pay by cheque please see payment details on the entry form
- The organiser will acknowledge receipt of your submitted entry.
Mrs Jan Sayle, Competition Secretary – email@example.com