- Venue: Rochester and Cobham Golf Club, Park Pale, Rochester, Kent ME2 3UL
- Date: Thursday 25 July 2019
- Competition Format: 36 Hole Stroke Play, or 18 holes for under 13s only
- Maximum field size: 72
- Handicap limit: No handicap limit (but higher handicap players may be balloted out)
- Closing date: Thursday 12 July 2019. No refunds after closing date unless your place is filled
- Entry fee: £42/person, £32 under 13s (18 holes only) includes light lunch & tea after 36 holes
- Payment of entry fee: Please send entries online where possible.
- How to enter >>
- Prizes: Scratch & Handicap Prizes
Championship/Trophy & Prizes
Under 18 Trophy & Prizes
Under 16 Trophy & Prizes
Under 14 Trophy & Prizes
Under 13 Trophy & Prizes (18 Holes)
- Contact: Jan Sayle, Competitions Secretary – E: email@example.com
CONDITIONS / QUALIFICATIONS AND FURTHER INFORMATION:
Combination of Ladies and Juniors South Region Championships
Competition Format: 36 Hole Stroke Play, or 18 holes for under 13s only, on Thursday 25 July 2019
- Competitors must be a member of an affiliated Club in Kent, Sussex, Surrey, Hampshire or Middlesex
- A current CONGU ‘Competition’ handicap certificate must be produced on the day if requested
- Players are not allowed to use a caddie.
- Distance measuring devices may be used in accordance with Rule 14.3
- Play will be from England Golf tee markers.
- Players under 16 years of age must complete an EG Consent Form.
- Parents/Guardians/Relatives/Supporters/County Officials are not permitted to advise on any players game during a round
- Buggies may only be used with the express permission of the Committee
- A klaxon will be used in the event of adverse weather conditions
- The Committee reserves the right to alter the conditions of play and its decision will be final.
- Start sheet will be posted on the Kent County Ladies Golf Association website by week beginning 15 July. Please check for changes after this date. You can also access this by following the link for South Region Women & Girls Championship on the England Golf Website
- Play will be in three balls if possible and from 1st & 10th tee
- Please advise any dietary requirements on bottom of entry form
- The entry fee includes light lunch and a tea after play
- Prize-giving will follow the event.
- Practice rounds should be booked direct with Rochester and Cobham Golf Club
Tel. 01474 823658 at County Card rate