Friday 12 July 2019 at West Kent
- Open to all players with a competition handicap
- All Ladies must be members of a club affiliated to the KCLGA, but do not have to belong to the same Club
- Closing date for entries Friday 28 June 2019
- Played in teams of three
18 HoleStableford Competition, full handicap allowance, any handicap combination
1 score to count on holes 1, 4, 7, 10, 13, 16
2 scores to count on holes 2, 5, 8, 11, 14, 17 and
3 scores to count on holes 3, 6, 9, 12, 15, 18
- Entry Fee £30.00 per player or £90.00 per team. Fee includes a 2 Course Meal
- Please read these conditions in conjunction with the KCLGA General Competition Conditions 2019
To submit your Team Rumble 2019 entry form, please submit the online form below
Important notes on completing the online form:
- When the form has been successfully submitted the following message will appear at the bottom of the form –
Your message was sent successfully. Thanks.
- You will receive a copy of your submitted form by email.
If you have not received the email, the email might have gone into your junk mailbox or the form has not been sent.
- The email you receive will contain the KCLGA bank details to allow you to pay the entry fee of £30.00 per player 0r £90.00 per team by bank transfer.
- The organiser will acknowledge receipt of your submitted entry.
Mrs Jan Sayle, Competition Secretary – email@example.com
For competitors under 18 years of age on the day of the competition the parent/guardian must have completed an Annual Junior Player Profile Form* and Code of Conduct for Young Golfers*, without which the entry cannot be accepted.
*Valid from 1 September to 31 August.
Forms available here >>