Thursday 15 August 2019 at Faversham
- Age group 60 and over
- Open to all players with a competition handicap
- Closing date for entries Thursday 1 August 2019
- An 18 hole individual stableford competition with full handicap allowance played in two ball
- Ladies do not have to belong to the same club
- Entry Fee £30.00 per player. Fee includes a 2 Course Meal
- Please read these conditions in conjunction with the KCLGA General Competition Conditions 2019
To submit your Senior Rooke Salver entry form for 2019, please submit the online form below.
Important notes on completing the online form:
- When the form has been successfully submitted the following message will appear at the bottom of the form –
Your message was sent successfully. Thanks.
- You will receive a copy of your submitted form by email.
If you have not received the email, the email might have gone into your junk mailbox or the form has not been sent.
- The email you receive will contain the Kent County Ladies Golf Association bank details to allow you to pay the entry fee of £30.00 (per player) by bank transfer.
- The organiser will acknowledge receipt of your submitted entry.
Mrs Jan Sayle, Competition Secretary – email@example.com