- Age 50 years and above as at 28 May 2019
- Eligibility: All ladies with a handicap of plus to 16
Day 1 – 18 Holes Stroke Play Qualifying
Day 2 – Match Play – Top 8 gross scores to compete to be Senior Match Play Champion* and the following 8 gross scores to go into the 2nd Flight
Day 2 – AM – Quarter Finals of the Senior Match Play and 2nd Flight
Day 2 – PM – Semi Finals of the Senior Match Play Championship and the 2nd Flight
Day 3 – AM – Finals of the Senior Match Play Championship and the 2nd Flight
- Please read the KCLGA General Competition Conditions 2019
For the Senior Match Play Champion
For the Winner of the 2nd Flight
For the Runners-up in the above
For the Best Gross Score in the Qualifying Round
For the Best Net Score in the Qualifying Round
- Players can win more than 1 trophy, but only 1 prize
Important notes on completing the online form:
- When the form has been successfully submitted the following message will appear at the bottom of the form – Your message was sent successfully. Thanks.
- You will receive a copy of your submitted form by email.
If you have not received the email, the email might have gone into your junk mailbox or the form has not been sent.
- The email you receive will contain the KCLGA bank details to allow you to pay the entry fee of £45.00 by bank transfer.
- The County Competition Secretary, Mrs Jan Sayle – email@example.com, will acknowledge receipt of your submitted form as soon as possible.