Monday 16 September 2019 at Cherry Lodge
- Open to all players with a competition handicap
- All Ladies must be members of a club affiliated to the KCLGA
- Closing date for entries Monday 2 September 2019
- Played in teams of two
27 hole Stableford Foursomes
Handicap allowance ½ combined handicapsMorning Stableford for the Doxford Memorial Horses
Aggregate Stableford, morning and afternoon, for the Doxford Salvers.
- Entry Fee £35.00 per player/£70.00 per pair. Fee includes a 2 Course Meal
- Please read these conditions in conjunction with the KCLGA General Competition Conditions 2019
To submit your Doxford Foursomens entry form for 2019, please submit the online form below.:
Important notes on completing the online form:
- When the form has been successfully submitted the following message will appear at the bottom of the form –
Your message was sent successfully. Thanks.
- You will receive a copy of your submitted form by email.
If you have not received the email, the email might have gone into your junk mailbox or the form has not been sent.
- The email you receive will contain the Kent County Ladies Golf Association bank details to allow you to pay the entry fee of £35.00 per player/£70 per pair by bank transfer.
- The organiser will acknowledge receipt of your submitted entry.
Mrs Jan Sayle, Competition Secretary – email@example.com
For competitors under 18 years of age on the day of the competition the parent/guardian must have completed an Annual Junior Player Profile Form* and Code of Conduct for Young Golfers*, without which the entry cannot be accepted. *Valid from 1 September to 31 August.
Forms available here >>