Monday 14 October 2019 at Etchinghill
- Open to all players with a competition handicap
- All Ladies must be members of a club affiliated to the KCLGA
- Closing date for entries Monday 30 September 2019
- “A” Division handicaps plus to 12. 18 hole Medal competition with Scratch and Handicap prizes
- “B” Division handicaps 13-22. 18 hole Stableford with Handicap Prizes & Trophies
- “C” Division handicaps 23-36. 18 hole Stableford with Handicap Prizes & Trophies
- “A” Division will tee off first and players may have a partner in another division if they wish.
- Entry Fee £30.00 per player to include a 2 course lunch
- Please read these conditions in conjunction with the KCLGA General Competition Conditions 2019
To submit your Autumn A, B & C entry form for 2019, please submit the online form below.
Important notes on completing the online form:
- When the form has been successfully submitted the following message will appear at the bottom of the form –
Your message was sent successfully. Thanks.
- You will receive a copy of your submitted form by email.
If you have not received the email, the email might have gone into your junk mailbox or the form has not been sent.
- The email you receive will contain the KCLGA bank details to allow you to pay the entry fee of £30.00 per player by bank transfer.
- The organiser will acknowledge receipt of your submitted entry.
Mrs Jan Sayle, Competition Secretary – email@example.com
For competitors under 18 years of age on the day of the competition the parent/guardian must have completed an Annual Junior Player Profile Form* and Code of Conduct for Young Golfers*, without which the entry cannot be accepted. *Valid from 1 September to 31 August.
Forms available here >>