- Please read and check the Three Feathers rules 2019
- Please read these rules in conjunction with the KCLGA General Competition Conditions 2019
- Entry fee: £5.00 per player
- Closing date for entries 20 January 2019
- Final at Wildernesse on Sunday 1 September 2019
Provided that affiliation fees have been paid, please submit the Three Feathers online entry form for 2019 below.
The County Three Feathers organiser, Mrs Marina Bobeldijk – firstname.lastname@example.org, will acknowledge receipt of your submitted form as soon as possible.
Important notes on completing the online form:
- When the form has been successfully submitted the following message will appear at the bottom of the form –
Your message was sent successfully. Thanks.
- You will receive a copy of your submitted form by email.
If you have not received the email, the email might have gone into your junk mailbox or the form has not been sent.
- The email you receive will contain the KCLGA bank details to allow you to pay the entry fee of £5.00 per player by bank transfer.
- The organiser will acknowledge receipt of your submitted entry.