Please read these rules in conjunction with the KCGLA General Competition Conditions 2019
Entries to be received by 20 January 2019
1. Date of Final: 23 September 2019
2. Venue: Littlestone Warren
3. County Organiser: Karen White – firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Format: Knock-out three-a-side match-play handicap tournament with one player from each of the following playing handicap bands:
Handicap allowance is full different in handicaps. All Matches must be played to a conclusion.
5. Entry Fee: Waived for 2019
6. Dates Offered: Home teams to make contact and offer at least four dates, spread over no less than 2 weeks, which must include weekday and weekend dates. Should the Home team not contact the Away team within 14 days of the relevant draw being made, the Away team may choose the venue, but must at the time of contact, offer
three dates, spread over not less than 14 days, which must include both weekday and weekend dates.
7. Caddies: Caddies are permitted in the final only.
For competitors under 18 years of age on the day of the competition the parent/guardian must have completed an Annual Junior Player Profile Form* and Code of Conduct for Young Golfers*, without which the entry cannot be accepted.
*Valid from 1 September to 31 August.
These forms are available here.