Knock-Out three-a-side match-play competition with one player from each of the following handicap bands 13 – 19, 20 – 27 and 28 – 36.
This competition was introduced in 1995. The Trophy donated by Mrs Sylvia Barnshaw (County Captain 1994-1995).
Tappin Trophy Organiser:- Ms Karen White
- Date of Final: 23 September 2019
- Venue: Littlestone Warren
- Tappin Trophy rules 2019
- Please read these rules in conjunction with the KCLGA General Competition Conditions 2019
- Online entry form 2019
- Entry fee: waived for 2019
- Tappin Trophy past results
To submit your Tappin Trophy results or if you have a question, please submit this online form.
Note: You will receive a copy of your submitted form by email. If not received, please check your junk mailbox.