- Please read and check the Milstede Trophy Rules 2019
- Please read these rules in conjunction with the KCLGA General Competition Conditions 2019
- Date of final: Sunday 1 September 2019
- Venue: Wildernesse
- Entry Fee: Entry is free provided your junior registatrion fee has been paid
- Closing date for entries 29 April 2019
For competitors under 18 years of age on the day of the competition the parent/guardian must have completed an Annual Junior Player Profile Form* and Code of Conduct for Young Golfers*, without which the entry cannot be accepted.
*Valid from 1 September to 31 August. Forms available here >>
Provided that your junior registatrion fee has been paid, please submit the Milstede Trophy online entry form for 2019 below.
The Junior Organiser, Ms Lily Price – email@example.com, will acknowledge receipt of your submitted form as soon as possible.
Important notes on completing the online form:
- When the form has been successfully submitted the following message will appear at the bottom of the form – Your message was sent successfully. Thanks.
- You will receive a copy of your submitted form by email.
If you have not received the email, the email might have gone into your junk mailbox or the form has not been sent.
- The organiser will acknowledge receipt of your submitted entry.