Please read these rules in conjunction with the KCGLA General Competition Conditions 2019
Entries to be received by 20 January 2019
1. Date of Final: Sunday 1 September 2019
2. Venue: Wildernesse
3. County Organiser: Pippa Lark – email@example.com
4. Format: Knock-Out Foursomes tournament off playing handicap plus to 14 at closing date of entry. Handicap allowance half of the difference in combined handicaps.
5. Entry Fee: £5.00 per pair
6. Eligibility: No player may represent more than one club during the course of the event.
A club may enter as many teams as it wishes. If a player’s playing handicap increases to over 14, after the draw has been made, she may still remain in the competition but must play off 14.
7. Dates Offered: Pairs must be available to play on a minimum of three days per week.
Home team to make contact and offer, within 7 days of the date of the draw, at least 4 dates, spread over not less than 14 days, which must include 2 weekday and 2 weekend dates. Should the Home team not contact the Away team within 7 days of the relevant draw being made, the Away team may choose the venue, but must at the time of contact offer four dates, spread over not less than 14 days, which must include both weekday and weekend dates.