- Please read and check the Champion of Champions Rules 2019
- Please read these rules in conjunction with the KCLGA General Competition Conditions 2019
- Date: Sunday 28 April 2019 (pm)
- Venue: North Foreland
- Closing date for entries 31 March 2019
- For competitors under 18 years of age on the day of the competition the parent/guardian must have completed an Annual Junior Player Profile Form* and Code of Conduct for Young Golfers*, without which the entry cannot be accepted.
*Valid from 1 September to 31 August. Forms available here >>
Provided that affiliation fees have been paid, please submit the Champion of Champions online entry form for 2019 below.
The County Competition Secretary, Mrs Jan Sayle – email@example.com, will acknowledge receipt of your submitted form as soon as possible.
Important notes on completing the online form:
- When the form has been successfully submitted the following message will appear at the bottom of the form –
Your message was sent successfully. Thanks.
- You will receive a copy of your submitted form by email.
If you have not received the email, the email might have gone into your junk mailbox or the form has not been sent.
- The email you receive will contain the KCLGA bank details to allow you to pay the entry fee of £45.00 for your Champion (and any extra meals at the cost of £15.00/meal) by bank transfer.
- The organiser will acknowledge receipt of your submitted entry.