A competition open to Club Champions
1. Date: Sunday 28 April 2019 (pm)
2. Venue: North Foreland
3. Competition Secretary: Jan Sayle – email@example.com
4. Format: 18 hole qualifying stroke play. The Champion of Champions Cup will be awarded to the best Scratch score and a prize for the best Nett score. Should there be a tie, the winner will be decided by count back.
5. Eligibility: Open to all Lady Club Champions of preceding year.
6. Substitutes: If the Club Champion is unable to play the runner-up may take her place.
7. Entry Fee: £45.00 which includes 18 holes of golf for the Champion and a meal for her. Additional meals for caddies/Lady Captain (£15.00) must be ordered and paid for at the time of entry (31 March 2019).
To enter please submit the online entry form >>
Please read these rules in conjunction with the KCGLA General Competition Conditions 2019
If your Lady Champion is a Junior on the day of the competition the parent/guardian must have completed an Annual Junior Player Profile Form* and Code of Conduct for Young Golfers*, without which the entry cannot be accepted.
*Valid from 1 September to 31 August.
These forms are available here.
It is hoped and expected that all players and their representatives will stay for the Presentation and Meal.