Knock-Out match-play competition with two mixed foursomes pairs per team. First pair to include a gentleman with a handicap plus to 14 and a lady with handicap plus to 20. The second pair to include a gentleman with handicap 15 to 28 and a lady with handicap 21 to 36.
Donated by Chris & Elaine Tappin to commemorate their serving as County Captains in the same year 2002-2003.
Competitors do not have to be current or past captains of the club they represent.
Captains’ Cup Organiser:- Pauline Burrows – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date of Final: Sunday 29 September 2019
- Venue: Sittingbourne & Milton Regis
- Captain’s Cup rules 2019
- Please read these rules in conjunction with the KCLGA General Competition Conditions 2019
- Online Entry Form 2019
- Entry Fee: Waived for 2019
- Entries to be received by 20 January 2019
- Captain’s Cup past results
To submit your Captains Cup results or if you have a question, please submit this online form.
Note: You will receive a copy of your submitted form by email. If not received, please check your junk mailbox.