Welcome to the Kent Club Support Newsletter for October.
1. England Golf’s Autumn Training & Education Workshops
2. Become part of England Golf’s Inclusive Club Network
3. New Case Studies on England Golf Clubhouse
4. Video: A ‘different’ way of promoting your Winter Warmer
England Golf’s Autumn Training & Education Workshops
Here’s a reminder not to forget to book onto our Autumn Training & Education Workshops.
The workshops in our area before Christmas are as follows:
- ‘Changing Culture through Good Governance’ Workshop at West Middlesex GC on the 16th October. Book your place: https://goo.gl/hzCE5J
- ‘Changing Culture through Good Governance’ Workshop at East Sussex National on the 23rd October. Book your place: https://goo.gl/hzCE5J
- ‘Chair of Greens’ Practical Workshop in association with STRI at Maylands Golf Club on the 31st October. Book your place: https://goo.gl/b3WxWA
- ‘Business Planning’ Workshop at Leatherhead GC on the 7th November. Book your place: https://goo.gl/fBrTq5
- ‘Business Planning’ Workshop at Singing Hills GC on the 9th November. Book your place: https://goo.gl/fBrTq5
Become part of England Golf’s Inclusive Club Network
Is your club welcoming to those with disabilities?
If the answer is a yes, join our Inclusive Club network and receive increased promotion of your facility to our national and local partners.
New Case Studies on England Golf Clubhouse
Recently a whole host of case studies have been uploaded to England Golf Clubhouse. Topics include:
- Business Planning
- Membership Structures
- Open Days
- Get into Golf
- Shorter Formats
- Junior & Young People
- Women & Girls
Download them and find out about what other clubs are doing around these key areas.
Login to Clubhouse via http://ow.ly/FS8V30fexuH – if you are struggling to login please contact me or firstname.lastname@example.org
Video: A ‘different’ way of promoting your Winter Warmer
I saw this video last month and thought I had to share it with you all.
I hope you can take two minutes to watch it.
I really like the innovation used in a market place where everyone is promoting roughly the same offer in practically the same way. This is a great way of creating standout!
Credit: Frodsham GC
As always, many thanks for reading.
Club Support Officer for Kent