|PLEASE ADVISE THE SECRETARY OF ANY CHANGE IN DELEGATE CONTACT DETAILS|
Thursday 8 March 2018 – KCLGA AGM
Monday 5 June 2017 – Delegates golf day at Redlibbets
Report and results 2017 >>
Thursday 9 November 2017 – Captains & Delegates meeting @ Bearsted Golf Club
Role of England Golf Club Delegate
- Objectives: to represent her Club’s views at the County Delegates meeting.
- To deal with correspondence at her Golf Club that comes from England Golf and her County.
- To keep the Ladies Section informed of all County and England Golf matters.
- To ensure that new members are given the New Members Pack supplied by England Golf and explain the workings of the club, the County and the England Golf.
- Attend County Delegates meetings and if necessary vote on behalf of her Club.
- Encourage members to enter England Golf and County events.
- Promote the England Golf Trust (Junior Golf Charity)
- Qualifications: attend her club regularly Use a computer and send emails
- Experienced golfer enthusiastic about the game of golf.
- Selection: Appointed by the club. Term of Office: 3 or 5 years
- Expenses: At the discretion of the Club
Affiliation Fees 2017
- Women England Golf – £8.25
- Kent Ladies – £7.15
- LGU – £2.50
- Men England Golf – £8.25
- Kent Men – £8.00
AGM documents and minutes can be found on the AGM page
AGM Report Booklet 2016: No printed booklet will be available as all the reports and results can be found on the website under their relevant Competition Page.
3 June 2016 – Delegates Golf Day at Ashford Golf Club 2016
This event is very popular and it is a chance for delegates, Lady Captain, Vice Lady Captain and or Committee Representative to play golf with a Officer or a member of the Kent Committee, followed by a cream tea.
3 March 2016 – Documents from the Kent Captain and Delegates Meeting held at Bearsted Golf Club: