|PLEASE ADVISE THE SECRETARY OF ANY CHANGE IN DELEGATE CONTACT DETAILS OR USE THIS ONLINE FORM|
|England Golf CDH Cleansing|
|WHS Presentation 2018|
|WHS Frequently Q&A’s|
|Handicap Limits Guidance|
|Thursday 8 March 2018 – KCLGA AGM|
|Monday 11 June 2018 – Kent Delegates Golf Day
Delegates Golf Day 2018 Report
|Captain’s & Delegates Coffee Morning 29 October 2018 at Bearsted Golf Club|
|CONGU Changes 2018|
|2018 County Handbook|
|Affiliation Fees 2018
– England Golf – £8.25
– Kent Ladies – £7.15
– KGU (Men) – £11.00
|Thursday 9 November 2017 – Captains & Delegates meeting @ Bearsted Golf Club
Bullet point minutes 2017
|Monday 5 June 2017 – Delegates golf day at Redlibbets
Report and results 2017
|AGM Report Booklet 2016: No printed booklet will be available as all the reports and results can be found on the website under their relevant Competition Page.|
|3 June 2016 – Delegates Golf Day at Ashford Golf Club
Report and results
|3 March 2016 – Documents from the Kent Captain and Delegates Meeting held at Bearsted Golf Club:
Role of England Golf Club Delegate
- Objectives: to represent her Club’s views at the County Delegates meeting.
- To deal with correspondence at her Golf Club that comes from England Golf and her County.
- To keep the Ladies Section informed of all County and England Golf matters.
- To ensure that new members are given the New Members Pack supplied by England Golf and explain the workings of the club, the County and the England Golf.
- Attend County Delegates meetings and if necessary vote on behalf of her Club.
- Encourage members to enter England Golf and County events.
- Promote the England Golf Trust (Junior Golf Charity)
- Qualifications: attend her club regularly Use a computer and send emails
- Experienced golfer enthusiastic about the game of golf.
- Selection: Appointed by the club. Term of Office: 3 or 5 years
- Expenses: At the discretion of the Club