Monday 16 July 2018 at Redlibbets Golf Club
Manor Lane, Ash, New Ash Green, Longfield TN15 7HT
Telephone: 01474 879190
- Open to all players with a competition handicap
- All Ladies must be members of a club affiliated to the KCLGA, but do not have to belong to the same Club
- Closing date for entries Saturday 1 July 2018
- Played in teams of three
18 HoleStableford Competition, full handicap allowance, any handicap combination
1 score to count on holes 1, 4, 7, 10, 13, 16
2 scores to count on holes 2, 5, 8, 11, 14, 17 and
3 scores to count on holes 3, 6, 9, 12, 15, 18
- Entry Fee £40.00 per player. Fee includes a 2 Course Meal
No refunds if cancellation is made within two weeks of the competition
- Start Sheets will be emailed out unless requested and a large SAE envelope has been provided
HANDICAP CERTIFICATES MUST BE PRODUCED
- Please advise any special dietary requirements
To submit your Team Rumble 2018 entry form, please submit the online form below
Important notes on completing the online form:
- When the form has been successfully submitted the following message will appear at the bottom of the form –
Your message was sent successfully. Thanks.
- You will receive a copy of your submitted form by email.
If you have not received the email, the email might have gone into your junk mailbox or the form has not been sent.
- The email you receive will contain the Kent County Ladies Golf Association bank details to allow you to pay the entry fee of £40 per player by bank transfer.
- The organiser will acknowledge receipt of your submitted entry.
Mrs Jan Sayle, Competition Secretary – firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR COMPETITORS UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE ON THE DAY OF ANY COMPETITION THE PARENT/GUARDIAN MUST HAVE COMPLETED AN ANNUAL JUNIOR PLAYER PROFILE FORM AND CODE OF CONDUCT FOR CHILDREN, WITHOUT WHICH THE ENTRY CANNOT BE ACCEPTED. Forms available here >>