Monday 3 July 2017 at Hever Golf Club
- Open to all players with a competition handicap
- All Ladies must be members of a club affiliated to the KCLGA, but do not have to belong to the same Club
- Closing date for entries Friday 3 June 2017
- Played in teams of three
18 HoleStableford Competition, full handicap allowance, any handicap combination
1 score to count on holes 1, 4, 7, 10, 13, 16
2 scores to count on holes 2, 5, 8, 11, 14, 17 and
all scores to count on holes 3, 6, 9, 12, 15, 18
- Entry Fee £40.00 per player to include a 2 course meal
No refunds if cancellation is made within two weeks of the competition
- Start Sheets will be emailed out unless requested and a large SAE envelope has been provided
HANDICAP CERTIFICATES MUST BE PRODUCED
- Please advise any special dietary requirements
To submit your Team Rumble 2017 entry form, please either:
- download this Team Rumble Entry Form 2017 (Word document) to your PC, complete on your PC and email to Mrs Mandy Mole, Competition Secretary – firstname.lastname@example.org
- or submit the online form below
Important notes on completing the online form:
- When the form has been successfully submitted the following message will appear at the bottom of the form –
Your message was sent successfully. Thanks.
- You will receive a copy of your submitted form by email.
If you have not received the email, the email might have gone into your junk mailbox or the form has not been sent.
- The organiser will acknowledge receipt of your submitted form as soon as possible with the address where to send your cheque or the KCLGA bank details to pay by bank transfer. Please make cheque of £40.00 (per player) payable to KCLGA, DATED 3 June 2017.
FOR COMPETITORS UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE ON THE DAY OF ANY COMPETITION THE PARENT/GUARDIAN MUST HAVE COMPLETED AN ANNUAL JUNIOR PLAYER PROFILE FORM AND CODE OF CONDUCT FOR CHILDREN, WITHOUT WHICH THE ENTRY CANNOT BE ACCEPTED. Forms available here >>