Thursday 16th August 2018 at Dartford Golf Club
Heath Lane, Dartford DA1 2TN
Telephone: 01322 226455
- Age group 60 and over
- Open to all players with a competition handicap
- Closing date for entries Monday 1 August 2018
- An individual competition played in two ball
- 18 hole Stableford competition
- Full handicap allowance
- Ladies do not have to belong to the same club
- Entry Fee £25.00 per player. Fee includes a 2 Course Meal
No refunds if cancellation is made within two weeks of the competition
- Start Sheets will be emailed out unless requested and a large SAE envelope has been provided
To submit your Senior Rooke Salver entry form for 2018, please submit the online form below.
Important notes on completing the online form:
- When the form has been successfully submitted the following message will appear at the bottom of the form –
Your message was sent successfully. Thanks.
- You will receive a copy of your submitted form by email.
If you have not received the email, the email might have gone into your junk mailbox or the form has not been sent.
- The email you receive will contain the Kent County Ladies Golf Association bank details to allow you to pay the entry fee of £25 (per player) by bank transfer.
- The organiser will acknowledge receipt of your submitted entry.
Mrs Jan Sayle, Competition Secretary – email@example.com