Tuesday 16 May 2017 at Mid Kent Golf Club
- Open to all players aged 65 and over with a competition handicap
- All Ladies must be members of a club affiliated to the KCLGA
- Closing date for entries Monday 17 April 2017
- 18 Hole Stableford, full handicap allowance & Putting Competition
- Entry Fee £40.00 per player to include a 2 course lunch
No refunds if cancellation is made within two weeks of the competition
- Start Sheets will be emailed out unless requested and a large SAE envelope has been provided
HANDICAP CERTIFICATES MUST BE PRODUCED
To submit your Senior Rooke Salver entry form for 2017, please either:
- download this Senior Ladies Rooke Salver 2017 Entry Form (Word document) to your PC, complete on your PC and email (as an attachment) to Mrs Mandy Mole, Competition Secretary – email@example.com
- or submit the online form below
Important notes on completing the online form:
- When the form has been successfully submitted the following message will appear at the bottom of the form –
Your message was sent successfully. Thanks.
- You will receive a copy of your submitted form by email.
If you have not received the email, the email might have gone into your junk mailbox or the form has not been sent.
- The organiser will acknowledge receipt of your submitted form as soon as possible with the address where to send your cheque or the KCLGA bank details to pay by bank transfer. Please make cheque of £40.00 payable to KCLGA, DATED 16 April 2017.
Mrs Mandy Mole, Competition Secretary – firstname.lastname@example.org