Thursday 16th August 2018 at Dartford Golf Club
Heath Lane, Dartford DA1 2TN
Telephone: 01322 226455
- Age group 60 and over
- Open to all players with a competition handicap
- Closing date for entries Monday 16 July 2018
- An individual competition played in two ball
- 18 hole Stableford competition
- Full handicap allowance
- Ladies do not have to belong to the same club
- Entry Fee £25.00 per player. Fee includes a 2 Course Meal
No refunds if cancellation is made within two weeks of the competition
- Start Sheets will be emailed out unless requested and a large SAE envelope has been provided
To submit your Senior Rooke Salver entry form for 2018, please submit the online form below.
Important notes on completing the online form:
- When the form has been successfully submitted the following message will appear at the bottom of the form –
Your message was sent successfully. Thanks.
- You will receive a copy of your submitted form by email.
If you have not received the email, the email might have gone into your junk mailbox or the form has not been sent.
- The organiser will acknowledge receipt of your submitted form as soon as possible with the address where to send your cheque or the KCLGA bank details to pay by bank transfer. Please make cheque of £25.00 (per player) payable to KCLGA, DATED 16 July 2018.
Mrs Jan Sayle, Competition Secretary – firstname.lastname@example.org