Sunday 3 June 2018 at Park Wood Golf Club
Chestnut Avenue, Tatsfield, Westerham TN16 2EJ
Telephone: 01959 577744
- Open to all players with a competition handicap
- All Ladies must be members of a club affiliated to the KCLGA
- Closing date for entries Thursday 3 May 2018
- 18 Holes Greensomes Stableford
Handicap allowance: 0.6 of the lower handicap and 0.4 of the higher handicap
There is a Scratch Prize for the winners of the Jerrom Bowl
- Entry Fee £70.00 per couple. Fee includes a 2 Course Meal
No refunds if cancellation is made within two weeks of the competition
- Start Sheets will be emailed out unless requested and a large SAE envelope has been provided
HANDICAP CERTIFICATES MUST BE PRODUCED
To submit your Summer Mixed Greensomes entry form for 2018, please submit the online form below:
Important notes on completing the online form:
- When the form has been successfully submitted the following message will appear at the bottom of the form –
Your message was sent successfully. Thanks.
- You will receive a copy of your submitted form by email.
If you have not received the email, the email might have gone into your junk mailbox or the form has not been sent.
- The organiser will acknowledge receipt of your submitted form as soon as possible with the address where to send your cheque or the KCLGA bank details to pay by bank transfer. Please make cheque of £70.00 payable to KCLGA, DATED 3 May 2018.
Mrs Jan Sayle, Competition Secretary – email@example.com
FOR COMPETITORS UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE ON THE DAY OF ANY COMPETITION THE PARENT/GUARDIAN MUST HAVE COMPLETED AN ANNUAL JUNIOR PLAYER PROFILE FORM AND CODE OF CONDUCT FOR CHILDREN, WITHOUT WHICH THE ENTRY CANNOT BE ACCEPTED. Forms available here >>