Tuesday 10 April – Thursday 12 April 2018 at Langley Park GC
- Format of the competition
- Handicap Plus to 14
- All players must have a competition handicap
- Entries close 7 March 2018
- Entry Fee £40.00. Fees include 2 Course Meal on the first day
- Please advise any special dietary requirements
- 18 Holes qualifying round for the Senior Championship on Tuesday 10 April 2018
- 18 holes Consolation Plate on Thursday 12 April for players from both the main and senior events who have not qualified for the knock out stages
No refunds if cancellation is made within two weeks of the competition
The draw will take place immediately following the closing date
Higher handicaps may be balloted out
- Start Sheets will be emailed out unless requested and a large SAE envelope has been provided
Provided that affiliation fees have been paid, please submit/email your completed entry to the Hon Competition Secretary – Mrs Mandy Mole – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The organiser will acknowledge receipt of your submitted form as soon as possible with the address where to send your cheque of £40.00 or the KCLGA bank details to pay by bank transfer.
To submit your Championship entry form for 2018, please either:
- download this Senior Championship Entry Form 2018 (Word document) to your PC, complete on your PC and email (as an attachment to Hon Competition Secretary, details above)
- or submit the online form below
Important notes on completing the online form:
- When the form has been successfully submitted the following message will appear at the bottom of the form –
Your message was sent successfully. Thanks.
- You will receive a copy of your submitted form by email.
If you have not received the email, the email might have gone into your junk mailbox or the form has not been sent.