Monday 17th September 2018 at Kings Hill Golf Club
Fortune Way, Kings Hill, West Malling ME19 4GF
Telephone: 01732 875040
- Open to all players with a competition handicap
- All Ladies must be members of a club affiliated to the KCLGA
- Closing date for entries Friday 1 September 2018
- Played in teams of two
27 hole Stableford Foursomes
Handicap allowance ½ combined handicapsMorning Stableford for the Doxford Memorial Horses
Aggregate Stableford, morning and afternoon, for the Doxford Salvers.
- Entry Fee £45.00 per player/£90 per pair. Fee includes a 2 Course Meal
- No refunds if cancellation is made within two weeks of the competition
- Start Sheets will be emailed out unless requested and a large SAE envelope has been provided
HANDICAP CERTIFICATES MUST BE PRODUCED
To submit your Doxford Foursomens entry form for 2018, please submit the online form below.:
Important notes on completing the online form:
- When the form has been successfully submitted the following message will appear at the bottom of the form –
Your message was sent successfully. Thanks.
- You will receive a copy of your submitted form by email.
If you have not received the email, the email might have gone into your junk mailbox or the form has not been sent.
- The email you receive will contain the Kent County Ladies Golf Association bank details to allow you to pay the entry fee of £45.00 per player/£90 per pair by bank transfer.
- The organiser will acknowledge receipt of your submitted entry.
Mrs Jan Sayle, Competition Secretary – firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR COMPETITORS UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE ON THE DAY OF ANY COMPETITION THE PARENT/GUARDIAN MUST HAVE COMPLETED AN ANNUAL JUNIOR PLAYER PROFILE FORM AND CODE OF CONDUCT FOR CHILDREN, WITHOUT WHICH THE ENTRY CANNOT BE ACCEPTED. Forms available here >>