Monday 17th September 2018 at Kings Hill Golf Club
Fortune Way, Kings Hill, West Malling ME19 4GF
Telephone: 01732 875040
- Open to all players with a competition handicap
- All Ladies must be members of a club affiliated to the KCLGA
- Closing date for entries Friday 17 August 2018
- Played in teams of two
27 hole Stableford Foursomes
Handicap allowance ½ combined handicapsMorning Stableford for the Doxford Memorial Horses
Aggregate Stableford, morning and afternoon, for the Doxford Salvers.
- Entry Fee £45.00 per player/£90 per pair. Fee includes a 2 Course Meal
- No refunds if cancellation is made within two weeks of the competition
- Start Sheets will be emailed out unless requested and a large SAE envelope has been provided
HANDICAP CERTIFICATES MUST BE PRODUCED
To submit your Doxford Foursomens entry form for 2018, please submit the online form below.:
Important notes on completing the online form:
- When the form has been successfully submitted the following message will appear at the bottom of the form –
Your message was sent successfully. Thanks.
- You will receive a copy of your submitted form by email.
If you have not received the email, the email might have gone into your junk mailbox or the form has not been sent.
- The organiser will acknowledge receipt of your submitted form as soon as possible with the address where to send your cheque or the KCLGA bank details to pay by bank transfer. Please make cheque of £45.00/player of £90/pair payable to KCLGA, DATED 16 July 2018.
Mrs Jan Sayle, Competition Secretary – firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR COMPETITORS UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE ON THE DAY OF ANY COMPETITION THE PARENT/GUARDIAN MUST HAVE COMPLETED AN ANNUAL JUNIOR PLAYER PROFILE FORM AND CODE OF CONDUCT FOR CHILDREN, WITHOUT WHICH THE ENTRY CANNOT BE ACCEPTED. Forms available here >>