Friday 6 October 2017 at Canterbury Golf Club
- Open to all players with a competition handicap
- All Ladies must be members of a club affiliated to the KCLGA
- Closing date for entries Wednesday 6 September 2017
- “A” Division 18 hole Medal competition with Scratch and Handicap prizes
“B”&“C” Divisions 18 hole Stableford
Handicap Prizes & Trophies“A” Division plus to 12, “B” Division 13–22 & “C” Division 23-36“A” Division will tee off first and players may have a partner in another division if they wish.
- Entry Fee £40.00 per player to include a 2 course lunch
No refunds if cancellation is made within two weeks of the competition
- Start Sheets will be emailed out unless requested and a large SAE envelope has been provided
HANDICAP CERTIFICATES MUST BE PRODUCED
To submit your Autumn A, B & C entry form for 2017, please either:
- download this Autumn A, B & C Divisions 2017 Entry Form (Word document) to your PC, complete on your PC and email (as an attachment) to Mrs Mandy Mole, Competition Secretary – email@example.com
- or submit the online form below
Important notes on completing the online form:
- When the form has been successfully submitted the following message will appear at the bottom of the form –
Your message was sent successfully. Thanks.
- You will receive a copy of your submitted form by email.
If you have not received the email, the email might have gone into your junk mailbox or the form has not been sent.
- The organiser will acknowledge receipt of your submitted form as soon as possible with the address where to send your cheque or the KCLGA bank details to pay by bank transfer. Please make cheque of £40.00 payable to KCLGA, DATED 6 September 2017.
Mrs Mandy Mole, Competition Secretary – firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR COMPETITORS UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE ON THE DAY OF ANY COMPETITION THE PARENT/GUARDIAN MUST HAVE COMPLETED AN ANNUAL JUNIOR PLAYER PROFILE FORM AND CODE OF CONDUCT FOR CHILDREN, WITHOUT WHICH THE ENTRY CANNOT BE ACCEPTED. Forms available here >>