Thursday 11th October 2018 at Lamberhurst Golf Club
Church Road, Tunbridge Wells TN3 8DT
Telephone: 01892 890591
- Open to all players with a competition handicap
- All Ladies must be members of a club affiliated to the KCLGA
- Closing date for entries Tuesday 11 September 2018
- “A” Division handicaps plus to 12. 18 hole Medal competition with Scratch and Handicap prizes
- “B” Division handicaps 13-22. 18 hole Stableford with Handicap Prizes & Trophies
- “C” Division handicaps 23-36. 18 hole Stableford with Handicap Prizes & Trophies
- “A” Division will tee off first and players may have a partner in another division if they wish.
- Entry Fee £40.00 per player to include a 2 course lunch
No refunds if cancellation is made within two weeks of the competition
- Start Sheets will be emailed out unless requested and a large SAE envelope has been provided
To submit your Autumn A, B & C entry form for 2018, please submit the online form below.
Important notes on completing the online form:
- When the form has been successfully submitted the following message will appear at the bottom of the form –
Your message was sent successfully. Thanks.
- You will receive a copy of your submitted form by email.
If you have not received the email, the email might have gone into your junk mailbox or the form has not been sent.
- The organiser will acknowledge receipt of your submitted form as soon as possible with the address where to send your cheque or the KCLGA bank details to pay by bank transfer. Please make cheque of £40.00 payable to KCLGA, DATED Tuesday 11 September 2018.
Mrs Jan Sayle, Competition Secretary – firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR COMPETITORS UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE ON THE DAY OF ANY COMPETITION THE PARENT/GUARDIAN MUST HAVE COMPLETED AN ANNUAL JUNIOR PLAYER PROFILE FORM AND CODE OF CONDUCT FOR CHILDREN, WITHOUT WHICH THE ENTRY CANNOT BE ACCEPTED. Forms available here >>