Thursday 11th October 2018 at Lamberhurst Golf Club
Church Road, Tunbridge Wells TN3 8DT
Telephone: 01892 890591
- Open to all players with a competition handicap
- All Ladies must be members of a club affiliated to the KCLGA
- Closing date for entries Tuesday 20 September 2018
- “A” Division handicaps plus to 12. 18 hole Medal competition with Scratch and Handicap prizes
- “B” Division handicaps 13-22. 18 hole Stableford with Handicap Prizes & Trophies
- “C” Division handicaps 23-36. 18 hole Stableford with Handicap Prizes & Trophies
- “A” Division will tee off first and players may have a partner in another division if they wish.
- Entry Fee £40.00 per player to include a 2 course lunch
No refunds if cancellation is made within two weeks of the competition
- Start Sheets will be emailed out unless requested and a large SAE envelope has been provided
To submit your Autumn A, B & C entry form for 2018, please submit the online form below.
Important notes on completing the online form:
- When the form has been successfully submitted the following message will appear at the bottom of the form –
Your message was sent successfully. Thanks.
- You will receive a copy of your submitted form by email.
If you have not received the email, the email might have gone into your junk mailbox or the form has not been sent.
- The email you receive will contain the Kent County Ladies Golf Association bank details to allow you to pay the entry fee of £40 per player by bank transfer.
- The organiser will acknowledge receipt of your submitted entry.
Mrs Jan Sayle, Competition Secretary – firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR COMPETITORS UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE ON THE DAY OF ANY COMPETITION THE PARENT/GUARDIAN MUST HAVE COMPLETED AN ANNUAL JUNIOR PLAYER PROFILE FORM AND CODE OF CONDUCT FOR CHILDREN, WITHOUT WHICH THE ENTRY CANNOT BE ACCEPTED. Forms available here >>