- Please read and check the Three Feathers rules
- Please read and check the General Competition Conditions
- Closing date for entries 31 January 2018
- Final at Faversham on Sunday 9 September 2018
Provided that affiliation fees have been paid, please submit/send your completed entry to the Three Feathers organiser – Mrs Chris Corke – email@example.com
The organiser will acknowledge receipt of your submitted form as soon as possible with the address where to send your cheque to cover all entries or the KCLGA bank details to pay by bank transfer.
To submit your Three Feathers entry form for 2018, please either:
- download this Three Feathers Entry Form 2018 (Word document) to your PC, complete on your PC and email (as an attachment to Three Feathers organiser, details above)
- or submit the online form below
Important notes on completing the online form:
- When the form has been successfully submitted the following message will appear at the bottom of the form –
Your message was sent successfully. Thanks.
- You will receive a copy of your submitted form by email.
If you have not received the email, the email might have gone into your junk mailbox or the form has not been sent.