- Please read and check the Champion of Champions rules
- Please read and check the General Competition Conditions
- Closing date for entries 31 March 2018
- At Sundridge Park on Sunday 29 April 2018
- For competitors under 18 years of age on the day of the competition the parent/guardian must have completed an Annual Junior Player Profile Form and Code of Conduct for Children, without which the entry cannot be accepted. Forms available here >>
Provided that affiliation fees have been paid, please submit/email your completed entry to the Champion of Champions organiser – Mrs Jan Sayle – email@example.com
The organiser will acknowledge receipt of your submitted form as soon as possible with the address where to send your cheque of £45.00 (plus £17 if applicable) or the KCLGA bank details to pay by bank transfer.
To submit your Champion of Champions entry form for 2018, please either:
- download this Champion of Champions 2018 Entry Form (Word document) to your PC, complete on your PC and email (as an attachment to Champion of Champions organiser, details above)
- or submit the online form below
Important notes on completing the online form:
- When the form has been successfully submitted the following message will appear at the bottom of the form –
Your message was sent successfully. Thanks.
- You will receive a copy of your submitted form by email.
If you have not received the email, the email might have gone into your junk mailbox or the form has not been sent.