- Please read and check the Bradley Cook and Parallel Plate rules
- Please read and check the General Competition Conditions
- Closing date for entries 31 January 2018
- Final at Lamberhurst on Sunday 7 October 2018
- For competitors under 18 years of age on the day of the competition the parent/guardian must have completed an Annual Junior Player Profile Form and Code of Conduct for Children, without which the entry cannot be accepted. Forms available here >>
Provided that affiliation fees have been paid, please submit/email your completed entry to the Bradley Cook organiser – Mrs Sue Siddle – Bcook@kentladiesgolf.org.uk
The organiser will acknowledge receipt of your submitted form as soon as possible.
To submit your Bradley Cook and Parallel Plate entry form for 2018, please either:
- download this Bradley Cook Entry Form 2018 (Word document) to your PC, complete on your PC and email (as an attachment to Bradley Cook organiser, details above)
- or submit the online form below
Important notes on completing the online form:
- When the form has been successfully submitted the following message will appear at the bottom of the form –
Your message was sent successfully. Thanks.
- You will receive a copy of your submitted form by email.
If you have not received the email, the email might have gone into your junk mailbox or the form has not been sent.