County Individual Members Green Fee Scheme
Individual Ladies County Card is optional and can be purchased for an annual fee of £3.00. Members of the County Card scheme are eligible to obtain a reduced fee at participating clubs. Please see the rules and an application form below.
The Kent clubs participating in the arrangement with Hampshire, Surrey, Sussex and Essex are listed here.
Rules of the scheme are as follows:
- Members of the scheme are eligible to obtain a reduced fee at participating clubs at a rate agreed on booking with the club.
- The scheme will only operate from Monday to Friday NOT Bank Holidays.
- Members wishing to play must book 48 hours in advance through the club secretary or professional.
- Only one visit per member per club each year.
- The club reserves the right to refuse visiting players and/or their guests. Members visiting clubs with guests must be responsible for their guests and the guest shall pay the fee requested by the club.
- The membership is not transferable and any member found abusing the scheme will be refused access to clubs.
- Participation by clubs may vary.
If you have any questions please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org