County Individual Members Green Fee Scheme
Individual Ladies County Card is optional and can be purchased for an annual fee of £3.00. Members of the County Card scheme are eligible to obtain a reduced fee at participating clubs. Please see the rules and an application form below.
Download Individual County Card Application Form Here >>The Kent clubs participating in the arrangement with Hampshire, Surrey, Sussex and Essex are listed here.
Rules of the scheme are as follows:
- Members of the scheme are eligible to obtain a reduced fee at participating clubs at a rate agreed on booking with the club.
- The scheme will only operate from Monday to Friday NOT Bank Holidays.
- Members wishing to play must book 48 hours in advance through the club secretary or professional.
- Only one visit per member per club each year.
- The club reserves the right to refuse visiting players and/or their guests. Members visiting clubs with guests must be responsible for their guests and the guest shall pay the fee requested by the club.
- The membership is not transferable and any member found abusing the scheme will be refused access to clubs.
- Participation by clubs may vary.
If you have any questions please send an email to email@example.com